NO. I AM NOT TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.
Where I shamelessly fangirl for Benedict Cumberbatch. Occasional Star Trek, Doctor Who, and posts about things I think are interesting are to be expected.
Nancy. Database Administrator. Denver, Colorado, USA. Fomer Texan. Completely overeducated. Old as balls.
Please drop me an Ask anytime about anything.
Stuff I like (all)
- Expect the Unexpected: Day 26
The Sherlock Special reprises the themes of “The Great Game” and “The Reichenbach Fall” as Moriarty, who faked his...
so here is what i’ve learned:
- the existence of s3 does not actually factor into whether or not i lose my entire shit and sob hysterically at the...
- denverchick said:Arawn, Morrigan, and Tree.
arawn: survived a bad ocd flareup. yuckers.
morrigan: we go from matter to energy, but other than that? i have no idea, but there are so many...
- thehappyfangirl said:KING RODERICK OF NUTSACK OMG THAT WAS THE LITERAL BEST.
YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO REUSE THAT JOKE AT SOME POINT.
- denverchick said:btw, you are fucking gorgeous. your cheekbones can be rivaled only by those of benedict cumberbatch. and you look lovely in pink.
i’m blushing so hard rn thank you so much
stop me from writing a PiaR ficlet of Sherlock having to go to SDCC for a Tesla panel.
or maybe you guys won’t want me not to do that.
no but aderyn.